Not like the movies

*foukay//katastrophick
You've just stumbled across a ratty old blog in which a girl named Kim uses to rant and ramble. It's also used for creative musings and was previously the home base for her NaNoWriMo progress updates. She's chill, she's cool, and she's talking in the third person making her even better than she's previously described. Come in, don't be shy and don't forget to leave a shout.

The one that got away


'Cause baby you're a firework in my teenage dream, and you definitely got that supa love.

Angela

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: ladywarts
Others: (1 | 2)


“is everybody going crazy”
July 2010 August 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 January 2012

[NANO] Day 12: To write or not to write...
Friday, November 12, 2010 || 9:16 AM

I'm not doing a very good job with these progress updates, but I've been keeping a writing log - though, that's for my English teacher to see. I'd say Day 10 was the day I was most engrossed with writing for Nano because I managed to spit out a little over 2,000 words that day. It doesn't sound like much but I was pretty proud of myself. I didn't write anything on Day 11 (yesterday) but I was pretty busy running around the school, handing things in, writing tests etc. Today is almost as hectic, but not it's not as crazy as yesterday. I have one more test to write, one teacher to see, and I'm free! It doesn't sound so hectic but if I add in the fact that I've already written one test, seen one teacher, studied for my second test, AND manage to write something here, it adds up to a bucket load of missions.

Anyway, I'm planning to write my test either midway through lunch or fourth period. It depends on my mood but something tells me I'll end up writing it during fourth period because I want to eat food. Me? A pig? Sure. Anyway, I'm actually feeling a lot more motivated to write for NaNo now that I can feel surges of ideas a lot of the time. It's a good feeling.