Not like the movies

*foukay//katastrophick
You've just stumbled across a ratty old blog in which a girl named Kim uses to rant and ramble. It's also used for creative musings and was previously the home base for her NaNoWriMo progress updates. She's chill, she's cool, and she's talking in the third person making her even better than she's previously described. Come in, don't be shy and don't forget to leave a shout.

The one that got away


'Cause baby you're a firework in my teenage dream, and you definitely got that supa love.

Angela

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: ladywarts
Others: (1 | 2)


“is everybody going crazy”
July 2010 August 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 January 2012

{005} School, Oh Dear School
Monday, January 3, 2011 || 7:20 AM

So I've already failed in blogging everyday because I've missed January 1st and 2nd - Actually, I didn't miss the 1st if you count my post over at my livejournal. Anyway, I'm currently in the library at my school typing this up, in the midst of researching for an article I have to write for Law. I've been yawing every five minutes for the past two hours - the result of only having 3 and a half hours of sleep. Instead of it being a "restful" break, it completely destroyed my sleeping pattern. Before the break, I wasn't able to stay up past midnight and come winter break, I can't fall asleep until it's way past 3. It's screwed up I know, and now that school's back I don't think I'll be able to get a good night's rest any time soon, at least not until summer vacation. This is because it's school and I still have to stay up late to do work, which is killer. I'll probably try and finish this article by third so that I can hand it in today during fifth. I'll also finish up my religion unit, but I don't think I can hand that in until tomorrow which is fine. I also want to hand in my Biology unit in tomorrow. Speaking of science, I should probably talk to my Chemistry teacher today but I really don't want to.

What sucks is that we have scheduled days on Thursday and Friday. I honestly can't do this whole "sit in class for an hour" thing. I mean I can, but having to sit through a class and listen to a teacher talk is not something I'm used to doing everyday, unless I have a seminar then yeah, I'll have to do that but not every single day. I applaud you all. These scheduled days cut down my week so I have a lot to do these next three days which I'm not even sure I'll be able to do but with enough sleep, hopefully I can make miracles happen!